Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 10:31:02 AM EST
that allows one to shoot out to more than 200+ yards? With all the farmland in this state, I was hoping for a big range fairly close to the downtown area. I've only been to Atterbury thus far, and it's only 100 yards at best. I'm willing to join a private club if the price is right.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:51:34 PM EST
There used to be a ginclub in waveland (Waveland gun club) that went out to 300 yards. Haven't been there in a few years and don't have a number either. It's about a half mile from the entrance to shades state park. They have a little camp store there and used to run pin matches on certain days. Thats the only one I can think of offhand.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:05:06 PM EST
I pulled this off Community Walk-Indiana Ranges.

"...Waveland Gun Club, which is about 0.5 miles from the entrance to Shades State Park, just off of SR 234 near Waveland, IN. Don't have to be a member of the Waveland club to shoot there. Non members must pay a whopping $3 per day/person to shoot."

The comment I copied this from is dated 5/21/08. Never been there myself, so I can't give an opinion.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:13:58 PM EST
There is one several miles east of Terre Haute on some back road.
I can't think of the name of it right now but I have a friend in Avon who freqwuents this private range.
Shoot me a PM and I will do my best to find the proper information for you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:18:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By geta2j:
There is one several miles east of Terre Haute on some back road.
I can't think of the name of it right now but I have a friend in Avon who freqwuents this private range.
Shoot me a PM and I will do my best to find the proper information for you.

Its the Riley conservation club. Im a member their, its only a quarter mile from my house. Here is a link to the clubs website.

http://www.rileycc.com/

Shoot me a pm and i will give you my #. Maybe you can come down this summer and we will do some shootin. I can bring two non member guest with me to the range.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:50:00 AM EST
Elwood CC-south of SR28 on Tipton/Madison county line.

10/25/50/75/100 yds. $55.00 per year
Top Top