Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 12:35:48 PM EDT
I am looking for a professional AR gunsmith that can remove my M4 Barrel from the upper so I can sell it on the EE and purchase a no ban barrel from Bushmaster. All I need is someone to remove it without marking it up, and guarantee they won't mar it. It has a permanant mini y comp attached, other than that it is stock. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:18:02 PM EDT
im sent i got all the stuff.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:19:27 PM EDT
I can take care of your AR needs.

e-mail me jessegomez@grenadierprecision.com
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:46:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2005 5:47:22 AM EDT by Sparsky]
I have a barrel wrench I could let you barrow. I always put my upper recievers in wood blocks in a vice, never had a problem yet.

One of these days I'll get around to getting a reciever block.
Top Top