Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 8:28:20 AM EDT
Hey y'all-

Are any of you ARF.com'rs having login problems on www.NJCSD.org? We have had some website migration problems but they are all gone for the past two weeks. Please let me know - I haven't seen any fellow ARF.com'rs sign up, so I am concerned as to there being unknown technical problems or some other policy or communication impediment. Signing up is FREE.

Thanks,

Lion_dog

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I had no problem logging in.  Once I made my account.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I had no problem logging in.  Once I made my account.  

Matt- you made a "rainy" day a sunny one.

Thanks for the INFO!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
If any of you do encounter problems with the site (or just have a suggestion you feel we should know), please don't hesitate to email [email protected]. If it's a technical issue, take a screenshot or include whatever error message you receive (depending on the circumstances)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I continue to have problems and did email the webmaster and haven't heard anything back. I guess I'll try again. I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks due to an insane work and family load so I haven't pushed the issue. I put a phone call into Robert but figure he is irked at me for being in-communicato.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Got right on, no problem.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I continue to have problems and did email the webmaster and haven't heard anything back. I guess I'll try again. I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks due to an insane work and family load so I haven't pushed the issue. I put a phone call into Robert but figure he is irked at me for being in-communicato.

I say, "Ouch"!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Wojo:

Give me the approximate date(s) of your email(s) and I will dig them up. I apologize if something slipped through.

Do try to login now, though. Numerous issues have been fixed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I re-registered this evening. I haven't checked to see if I have access to the areas that I used to be able to access however. It seems that I can't log in to some of the areas I used to be able to. ie. the community action areas and 'restricted' zone. I need to keep up with the going on for Passaic County.

By the way, I finally got the area list of instructors from the NRA like we were asked to do some time ago. It took them much longer then the three weeks they quoted me on the phone.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I re-registered this evening. I haven't checked to see if I have access to the areas that I used to be able to access however. It seems that I can't log in to some of the areas I used to be able to. ie. the community action areas and 'restricted' zone. I need to keep up with the going on for Passaic County.

By the way, I finally got the area list of instructors from the NRA like we were asked to do some time ago. It took them much longer then the three weeks they quoted me on the phone.

Yes I saw that you did.

RK needs to upgrade you user status, does HE know? I'll message just in case.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Just a FYI, I reported the problem on 9/15  and got an auto-reply at 11:14 a.m. that day on my msn.com email.  No biggie... as long as it is working now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Hello---

NJ Ar15.com crew. Come join us / support us to fight for your cause - we are all in this together!

Lion_dog

This is a HOT LINK: Visit / Join NJCSD.org
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top