Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 8:52:56 PM EDT
Is any one going? I might be looking for someone to tag along with (I'm in Tulsa so maybe on the east side of OK) . . . haven't decided if I want to go or not.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope not me, got my huntin license....don't have a bow and don't really care to either. Bows are just too darn quiet, I like the whole BANG thing when a gun goes off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Finally got off my ass and hung some stands this past weekend, it's still too damn hot.
Too hot and too many mosquitos. I'll be waiting a few weeks before I get out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Finally got off my ass and hung some stands this past weekend, it's still too damn hot.
Too hot and too many mosquitos. I'll be waiting a few weeks before I get out.

Thats kinda what I was thinkin'
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
He'll wait!

So will these two!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah, caught two of them early monday morning hanging stands on my mom's property, went down there and one of them wanted to argue, told me he had a paid lease, but couldn't produce it when I told him I owned the place and hadn't sold any leases, walked them back to the fence and told them not to come back, damn tresspassers.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
yeah, caught two of them early monday morning hanging stands on my mom's property, went down there and one of them wanted to argue, told me he had a paid lease, but couldn't produce it when I told him I owned the place and hadn't sold any leases, walked them back to the fence and told them not to come back, damn tresspassers.

You better get some fellow hunters out there so the tresspassors don't come back!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Use cameras to press trespassing charges. Or take their tree stands after they leave. Hell, I might buy them from you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top