Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 2:22:31 PM EDT
Is there any place in the Twin Cities that stocks Armalite accessories?  I keep trying to order from Armalite's website but it is not working, and I am tired of trying.

And I am not just talking about magazines, but also other things in their catolog like their detachable sights and a collapsible stock kit for an AR-10 and other such items.  Even if there is a place that can get some stuff for me from Armalite.

Thanks for any info!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you will find most of that stuff laying around here in MN.  The AR-10 just isn't that popular here.  I can't remember Armalite pricing right now, but if you call me Monday at work I'll look it up for you.  

Mitch
763-533-9594 x300
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't think you will find most of that stuff laying around here in MN.  The AR-10 just isn't that popular here.  I can't remember Armalite pricing right now, but if you call me Monday at work I'll look it up for you.  

Thanks for the offer but I already know all the pricing, I have there new catolog and it has all the prices.  I guess that by the lack of replys I would guess that there is not a place around here to get my stuff from, so I will just keep messing around with Armalite myself

Thanks anyway...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I meant I'd look it up and see what price I could get them for you.  We are direct dealers with Armalite.  Anyway, if you want to order it yourself, call Armalite and dial xt. 140 for Bree Hart.  She's a nice lady and will help you out.

Brick
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I guess I meant I'd look it up and see what price I could get them for you.  We are direct dealers with Armalite.  Anyway, if you want to order it yourself, call Armalite and dial xt. 140 for Bree Hart.  She's a nice lady and will help you out.

Brick

Oh, I guess I didnt understand you, I thought you were going to just get me the catolog price.  Where do you work for that we get Armalite products (Like what shop around here?)  That would be great if I could get it for less from you, if you don't mind that is.

How long does it take for them to ship stuff to you, in most cases? I am hoping for getting my stuff within about a month.

I can send you a list my the stuff that I want if you will look the stuff up for me, or if at the place you work do you have any stuff on hand like mags or anything?

Thanks!

P.S.  I found out your IMs are off
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
email is your friend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top