Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2013 7:27:13 AM EDT
We will have our next class on the 27th and 28th of April.
ARFCOM members get a discounted rate of $150.
Refresher class price is $50 and Renewals are $75.
Fingerprints and notary services are included.
Feel free to ask any questions.
More info to come...

Thanks,
Lee
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Does that $150 include All processing? I did the 30-some state CCW course at Front Sight and was just going to use the Florida permit to carry here, but I'd prefer to have a NM permit. The Florida processing cost is $112 just for the process, and I'd rather pay YOU $150 as apposed to sending Florida $112.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does that $150 include All processing? I did the 30-some state CCW course at Front Sight and was just going to use the Florida permit to carry here, but I'd prefer to have a NM permit. The Florida processing cost is $112 just for the process, and I'd rather pay YOU $150 as apposed to sending Florida $112.

You still have to pay the state the $100 fee. The class is well worth it. I have my fl permit but wanted my NMCHL. I learned a lot I the class.  What I learned is actually useful and if the need arises will be easy to use and remember.

MAHA
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still have to pay the state the $100 fee. The class is well worth it. I have my fl permit but wanted my NMCHL. I learned a lot I the class.  What I learned is actually useful and if the need arises will be easy to use and remember.

MAHA

What he said.
The State of NM charges $100 directly to the applicant and we can't get around it.

Thanks,
Lee
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm moving to ABQ in late May, when is your next course after that?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Seeing where you are comming from...  Welcome to Freedom!!!

MAHA
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MAHA
Thanks!  Really I'm from CO, only been here 8 months this time (been here previously for school a couple years), so really it is welcome back to freedom.  Either way, I'm very glad to be getting out of here and returning to a place where people seem to have their head screwed on right for the most part.

Link Posted: 4/19/2013 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#7]
We're glad to have ya.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

MAHA
Thanks!  Really I'm from CO, only been here 8 months this time (been here previously for school a couple years), so really it is welcome back to freedom.  Either way, I'm very glad to be getting out of here and returning to a place where people seem to have their head screwed on right for the most part.

May 11&12. Basic schedule's up for the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone else who wants to attend this weekend's class gets the ARFCOM price of $150.
This includes fingerprint service and notary service. The normal price is $200.
We also have guns for students to use at no additional charge.
Let us (me or CQW) know if you want to attend.

Thanks,
Lee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top