Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2011 9:17:24 AM EDT
Finally going to an Appleseed.Hubertus is the nearest to me.Anyone going to the Aug 13th shoot? Anyone shoot at the  Daniel Boone Conservation League range?They look to have some cool activities,I may have to join.For sure it will be myself and a buddy,i'm going to ask the wife tonight if she's up for it and If she's game there are at least 2 other girls that will likely go.Everone knows they prefer traveling in packs

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 3:07:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Today is the day.Up till 3 AM getting things squared away then just could not fall asleep.Wife hit the hour when she got up so I got up thinking it's 6 when it's actually 5 .Going to be a loooong day.And it's supposed to rain,lovely.Decided against running an M1a and was going with my Noveske but last night I noticed all the AAR pics I saw people were using .22s.So,out comes my 10/22T that I never shoot,can't find my freaking factory mags just my shitty 25 rd jam-o-matics.Was just at Cabelas a few hours earlier paying too much for a shitload of .223 that I won't be needing now.AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! This was a bad week to quit smoking ....

Just had to bitch alittle,I feel better now.On the bright side ive saved over $100 bucks already on smokes and it's all getting set aside.If I stick with it I should have enough to get on the short list and buy a suppresor for my Noveske right around Feb next year.I suppose I can burn up that .223 at Roasted Nuts next weekend and I did score a good deal on a Remington 513T at Cabelas so I guess it wasn't a wasted trip.At any rate I'll report back with pics and AAR tonight.

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:06:44 AM EDT
[#2]
At every Appleseed I have been to there are always a few folks shooting ARs or M1s.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At every Appleseed I have been to there are always a few folks shooting ARs or M1s.

shot my AR at the Appleseed today...
use what you train with, train with what you plan to use....
almost qualified expert, I blame the P mag malfunction i had on why i messed up the second round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top