Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 12:06:36 PM EDT
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of ya'll have seen that video of the Apache helo shootting the hell out of those three guys in that field. It's looking through there H.U.D. Just curious.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen it. I have it saved on my home computer.... if anyone wants to host it, i got it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#2]
i had it till my puter crashed
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
              Iraq ambush
mpg version
www.texoma.net/~wganz/Ambush.mpg
wmv version
www.texoma.net/~wganz/Ambush.wmv

ever popular Irag RPG7 gunner getting his 72 virgins
www.texoma.net/~wganz/iraqvid.mpeg
www.texoma.net/~wganz/IraqiShot650Frames.avi
www.texoma.net/~wganz/SlomoZoom.avi

Kerry's daughter, the apple didn't fall far from the tree here, sorry cannot hot link due to rules, BOTD headlights warning
www.texoma.net/~wganz/Kerry_dtr.jpg

popular 2 meg jpg of Army sniper with M14
www.texoma.net/~wganz/991566.jpg

Close Air Support "Oh, Dude!!"
www.texoma.net/~wganz/CAS.wmv

Helo Kills
www.texoma.net/~wganz/helicopterkills.mpg

FINALLY GOT THE MOFO's to work.  Let me know if you're still having problems.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
links no work
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]

This one still from the AK side still works:

www.redstararms.com/uploads/apache.wmv
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting the linkys, fella's!

If you watch the gunsite vid "CAS" on full screen mode, you can actually see BG bodies flying out of the lower portion of the blast!

HOO-RAY!! US Military!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]

There was a post about how the guys in the pickup ambushed an Army patrol, then took off. Can't find it now. Anybody save it?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of ya'll have seen that video of the Apache helo shootting the hell out of those three guys in that field. It's looking through there H.U.D. Just curious.

There is a long and a short version of that video; the short version is the most common one going around.  I also have the long version, but I don't know how to post videos...?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top