Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2022 1:48:22 AM EDT
Got a 14.5 barrel and looking to get a pin and weld job done.  Any suggestions?  Personal experiences?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi,

Not close, but you can always use a road trip.  They have done some work on my Remington and some pistols for me.  They're good people.

Rodrick Arms and Tool works
115 Dairy Street
Monett, Mo.
417-235-7801

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JJKrzos:
Hi,

Not close, but you can always use a road trip.  They have done some work on my Remington and some pistols for me.  They're good people.

Rodrick Arms and Tool works
115 Dairy Street
Monett, Mo.
417-235-7801

JJKrzos
View Quote

I have always wondered what they do at that place!

Any other firearm services?
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I came across Three D Gunsmith in Kansas City, MO.  Anyone heard or know of them?  Wonder if GAP does it? Never had any smithing done before.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
GAP did mine. I don’t remember what it was but it was pretty cheap and since they were local I took it in and they did it while I waited.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JAD762:
GAP did mine. I don’t remember what it was but it was pretty cheap and since they were local I took it in and they did it while I waited.
View Quote

Happy with the work?  I will give them a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Originally Posted By JAD762:

Very much so. Clean weld that’s not really noticeable. I’d use them again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I really don't understand how gunsmiths or any metal fabricator can fuck it up. I guess it happens all the time though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#9]
GAP has down some work for me as well. Fairly priced I thought.

There's also Gunsmith of Liberty in Lawson. I've never used him, but I pass his shop every day.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
GAP has down some work for me as well. Fairly priced I thought.

There's also Gunsmith of Liberty in Lawson. I've never used him, but I pass his shop every day.
View Quote

Talked to him about working on a mossberg and he had quite the wait. Pin and weld might be a faster deal though.

3 month turnaround but that was back in April.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top