Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 3:12:33 PM EDT
Going to run Carnage Canyon this Saturday the 15th o April.  If you don't know where it is just head to the shooting range at Lefthand Canyon and we'll be leaving from there.   You just keep going straight through the shooting area and begin the trail there instead of turning up lefthand canyon.

If you've never run it before it's a great trail but probably a bit much for stockers.

Anyway if you want to go we're meeting at the trailhead at 10am Sat 15apr06

Cheers!

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got back from Moab.  They were holding a massive Jeep rally this week, some of the vehicles were un-real!  I'd love to go wheeling, but I need to get some stuff done around here before the lil lady kicks my ass!  Do you ever do any off-roading on the Western Slope??  I'm dying to go over Haggerman Pass soon...

--VT
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
yup, that's Easter Jeep Safari.  Kinda like Sturgis for 4x4s.

Hagarman is right near our cabin up in Leadville.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabin?  Leadville?

--VT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top