Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 9:08:36 PM EDT
How about an indoor pistol/pistol caliber carbine shoot?

If we can get a few people together maybe we can get a discount for the range fee's.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in. Do you have a particular place in mind?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I only know of two indoor ranges.
The one at Ft.Meade
and the one in Glen Burnie.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Really? Guess where you can find a whole list of them?

My vote would be for On Target (the one near Ft Meade) as its closest to where I live.

However Select Fire (Glen Burnie) used to do some 'shoot house' type events.  That would make an EXCELLENT shoot.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I just got my computer workin again(piece of shit). Who made M4 the pimp daddy? RALMAO!
If anyone would like to come up north and shoot at Target Master,Im there all the time and they rent full auto.
Word out G.
M4,a pimp, whats this world coming to.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

M4,a pimp, whats this world coming to.

Well, you know with the messed up economy and all I had to take up a second job, hell might as well have a second job with perks, ya know? LOL yeah right.

Anyhow, Target Master is cool. You know me I will drive to god damn korea just to shoot. But I doubt any of the other guys here want to go up there,

Class III rental at Target Master and Glen Burnie "Select Fire" indoor range.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Ummm...I think I ned a translator for this thread now.

There's Continental up here in Timonium.(strangely though its in the same building as the Post Office....go figure)  They allow rapid firing and allow full autos too.

Ummm, so... word to your momma and uhhh shit like dat--yo.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There's Continental up here in Timonium.

That may be a good mid-point for everyone.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell, if we all chip in to rent a bad ass full auto gun we could share it.

I am thinking MP5?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Just giving this a bump.

I was at the Wal-Mart in Shrewsbury PA (York Co.) and they were selling Winchester 180gr. .40cal FMJ's for only $8.12 a box!!
Now thats a damn good deal! If anyonf you shoot that stuff get there and buy some. I bought four boxes.

They also had some other good deals on more calibers but I cant rememebr what they were.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just giving this a bump.

I was at the Wal-Mart in Shrewsbury PA (York Co.) and they were selling Winchester 180gr. .40cal FMJ's for only $8.12 a box!!
Now thats a damn good deal! If anyonf you shoot that stuff get there and buy some. I bought four boxes.

They also had some other good deals on more calibers but I cant rememebr what they were.

Sweet!!  I happen to be going up there today to do some shopping....since I live 10 min. away anyway.  

That Wal-Mart is usually pretty good on ammo prices.

Edited to add:
I just got the last 3 boxes of 180gr.  Didn't bother with the 165gr though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I am always up in that area b/c of where my g/f lives (yeah we are sort of back together, damn it!) so I go there now to get my ammo. The same box of the winchester 180 .40cal down here in my area costs $12!!

I hope you didnt buy it all BBQ, I was planning on getting some there today!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Bump & I added a Poll
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok, so I guess at Ft.Meade!

How about Friday the 13th in June???
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Ooooh.

Just an after thought that I better get my C&R out so I can hopfully buy and have my Tokerev by then!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone tried the Gilbert Indoor Shooting Range?

www.gilbertindoorrange.com
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ok, so I guess at Ft.Meade!

How about Friday the 13th in June???

A Friday?  I'm guessing you mean Friday night??
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Anyone tried the Gilbert Indoor Shooting Range?

Looks like a cool place, but it seems that most of the members coming for this shoot are more from the North, so Rockville would be way too far.
What part of MD are you from?

BBQMAN

A Friday? I'm guessing you mean Friday night??

Doesnt matter to me.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Isn't On Target a little sketchy?  I remember shooting there this past year and it seemed like it was run by thugs, who charged way to much money for range time/ammo.  

I'm out that way about 3 times a year for about a week each time.  I'd love to shoot w/ you guys sometime.  I'll probably be out there in November.  Is there a good place to shoot my AR?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Thugs? Are you sure your thinking of the right place? High prices on ammo and guns yes, but not really thugs.

Anywho, yes there are a few ranged in the area to shoot AR's. Check out some of the past events and look at the pics. You may like what you see and as always you are more than welcome to join us at a meet at any time!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#20]
For lack of a better term, the place seemed a little "ghetto" to me.  The guys working there at the time seemed like the weren't to well read on firearms as a whole, and were mainly interested in shooting the shit with their friends that were just hanging around the shop the whole time.  All in all, it wasn't a bad, but my buddy decided he wasn't going to go back there.  

I'll probably be out there sometime in October/November.  If you guys have a shoot sometime around then, maybe I'll join you.  

Does MD have a problem w/ trasporting firearms from out of state people, namely, my AR?  
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
For lack of a better term, the place seemed a little "ghetto" to me.

Are you sure your not thinking of a place called "Select Fire"? On Target has some real A-holes working there but is a nice looking place.

Does MD have a problem w/ trasporting firearms from out of state people, namely, my AR?  

No problems at all, MD is a Class three state. Only thing you may want to make sure when transporting any firearms here is:

All guns must be out of your reach and unloaded in some sort of case,holster or box.

NO loaded mags and ammo must be stored seperate.

Other than all of that you can bring anything here just about.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
For lack of a better term, the place seemed a little "ghetto" to me.

Are you sure your not thinking of a place called "Select Fire"? On Target has some real A-holes working there but is a nice looking place.

No problems at all, MD is a Class three state. Only thing you may want to make sure when transporting any firearms here is:

All guns must be out of your reach and unloaded in some sort of case,holster or box.

NO loaded mags and ammo must be stored seperate.

Other than all of that you can bring anything here just about.

It might have been Select Fire.  Whichever one it was, it was in a shopping plaza, and the whole set up seemed kind of ad hoc.  The other one we went to wasn't to shabby.  It was in a large grey building, and each point had a camera mounted above it.  That one wasn't too bad.  

MD seems pretty much like Ohio for trasporting firearms.  That's good to know.  Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:19:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I still do, so....bump.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Just posted for On target (closest) but Glen Burnie isn't too much farther.  Can you shoot centerfire at either?  I only have .223 for my AR, plus some handguns.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Yeah I am still on this. I just got a new CZ handgun in the mail today and I want to shoot it really bad!

It wont be till after this weekend though to make this happen. You guy/gals think of a good date in the meantime.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Can you shoot centerfire at either?  

No.  If you want to shoot on the indoor range with your AR better get a .22 conversion kit or a 9mm upper (FYI the .22 kit is MUCH cheaper).
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#27]
What's everyone up to on the 12th or 13th of July(Sat. & Sun.)  Anyone wanna come up to Continental?  
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I won't be sure of my schedule for weekends in July until one or two days prior... stupid work.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I won't be sure of my schedule for weekends in July until one or two days prior... stupid work.

What kind of work do you do again?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm a realtor.  So, I have no consistency in my schedule.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm a realtor.  So, I have no consistency in my schedule.

Thats cool. But I am sure you make enough money in that job to move over the MD/PA line. WHy dont you do that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top