Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 6:38:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I came across a shoot on January 18th in Somerset County called the Frozen Nuts shoot.  

The post was started by Dirty Mary at the FAL forums.

Frozen Nuts Shoot

It has been tossed around that the shoot could last two days and be an open shoot.  I don't own an FAL but the M16 usually makes up for the difference. Lots of ideas.  Everyone is bringing a covered dish.  I personally shoot better on a full stomach!!! he

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna be at the Mason Dixon Faler's "Frozen Nuts" shoot the 18th - All guns are welcome AR's M1A's AK's FALs you name it. Like they say if you only train to shoot when its 78 and sunny......, Id like to shoot for both days and it will be close enough that I can drive down both days. I am also planning an ammo run to Dans www.dansammo.comto pick up at least some .308 If anyone planning on attending wants some let me know - Dans cash and carry price is excellent - much less than his online delivered price, I can pick it up and you can pay me at the shoot. He is out of the SA.223 at this time though. IM for info if interested. On vacation till the 6th so if anyone wants to shoot in the meantime and has a good "non uptight"* spot or wants to go to the FA rental rumored to be at the local bullseye and some beers afterward shoot me a IM also.
*"nonuptight" someplace where the locals dont mind some bumpfire or a mad minuite or two. Dont sweat it Aimless I consider the whole backstop fairgame --target stands are replaceable !
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Aimless -

Where in NY are you coming from?

I live in Manhattan, but I do all my shooting in PA.  There's a few decent indoor ranges in the Philly area, and I know a couple AR15 members trying to put together a small shoot near Reading.  I think its going to be mostly class 3 stuff, but I'd be happy to loan you a rock-and-roll ready lower for an afternoon.

Actually, I may be down in Philly next weekend.  Anyone interested in doing some shooting at Classic Pistol or Target World?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Shaggy -

Let me know if you're in the area next weekend and want to do some shooting. I shiould be available.

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]
David -

I'll let you know.  I have to pick up some furniture in Philly on Saturday afternoon and was going to try to squeeze in some shooting while I was there.  I've got to be back in Manhattan by Sunday afternoon, so it is going to be a bit of a tight schedule though.  Hopefully I can make it all work.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:02:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Did someone say Classic Pistol?
Maybe Saturday?

What time?
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Did someone say Classic Pistol?
Maybe Saturday?

What time?

Later in the afternoon is best for me.

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Later in the afternoon sounds good. They close at 6:00pm so I will probably be getting there between 2-3:00pm.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I cant't getthere any earlier than 4:30 (at best) just checked my kids schedule and I've got to be at a bball game until 4.  I'll try to make it down.

Link Posted: 1/11/2003 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Can I bring My MG42 with straight tracer?Actually I wont be around, I guess I'll have to wait for the next one.  Howard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top