Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2011 1:56:56 PM EDT
Has everyone had any work done by Jeff DePazza at New Jersey Firearms Guild.

I'm thinking about having some work done by him, so i was wondering if anyone had any experience with him/NJ Firearms Guild.
Link Posted: 3/27/2011 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I just spoke to him on Saturday about doing some stock modification on a rifle I own.  Prior to this, my contact with him was over the telephone, when I told him I wanted to have some updated work on a M1A and a 20 yr. old sig sauer, he asked me if they were working OK, when I told him they were  OK, he said not to do anything with them until they showed some type of malfunction.

You can interpret this as you wish.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/27/2011 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd give hemcon9 here on AR15 a pm. Sean does the work of an artist.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i called him about replacing my AR's muzzle break. i was told that he would have to lop off the threads at the end of my barrel.  this made me very nervous. there was no mention of splitting the break and removing the pin. at that point i contacted arms-n-ammo in water works nj. i mailed the barrel to them on saturday and had the barrel back with the new muzzle break installed on wednesday. they split the break, pulled the pin and never touched the threads. great install by them. i would recommend arms n ammo.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
pursuant to my previous post, the 'him' i was referring to was the nj firearms guild. go with arm n ammo.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a barrel threaded by NJFG. Nice work but took 8 weeks,
Link Posted: 4/13/2011 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I had a barrel threaded by NJFG. Nice work but took 8 weeks,

Should have went to ADCO. It would have taken 8 days.
Link Posted: 4/14/2011 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i called him about replacing my AR's muzzle break. i was told that he would have to lop off the threads at the end of my barrel.  this made me very nervous. there was no mention of splitting the break and removing the pin. at that point i contacted arms-n-ammo in water works nj. i mailed the barrel to them on saturday and had the barrel back with the new muzzle break installed on wednesday. they split the break, pulled the pin and never touched the threads. great install by them. i would recommend arms n ammo.

I'd like to clarify that this was NOT me.
I install muzzle breaks for Jersey residents all the time- without cutting off the silly threads.
-Sean
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd give hemcon9 here on AR15 a pm. Sean does the work of an artist.

Maxwell

I took your advice.  I'm very happy with his work, he's definitely going to be my go-to gunsmith from now on.

Here are some pics

Don't worry that pic wasn't taken in NJ, so the 20 round magazine was legal where i took the pic.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Zulthor, let me blunt, I never would tell anyone something unless I knew from personal experience. I know this is the internet where many people are tough guys and know everything but at 62 years old and a massive 139 pounds I try to only help out.....glad you are happy.

be well

Maxwell
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 for Hemcon9. He has does several threads, pinnings of comps, stock pins and bayo lug removals for me upon transfer. Excellent work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top