Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2004 2:44:44 PM EST
On Monday I am thinking about going to the KIRO, KING and KOMO offices and set up a small sand bag berm outside of their door. When someone asks what I am doing I am going to say that I am there to help protect them against the AK47's and Uzi's that are supposed to be flooding the streets.

I was also thinking of going to the offices of Gil Kerlikowski, but I don't think that's a good idea to fuck with the SPD.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:37:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By KA3B:

I was also thinking of going to the offices of Gil Kerlikowski, but I don't think that's a good idea to fuck with the SPD.

Are you kidding? GK would just sit there and watch you burn down half the fucking city!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:46:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By KA3B:
On Monday I am thinking about going to the KIRO, KING and KOMO offices and set up a small sand bag berm outside of their door. When someone asks what I am doing I am going to say that I am there to help protect them against the AK47's and Uzi's that are supposed to be flooding the streets.

Anyone?

If I wasn't working, it'd be fun.
As for SPD, I'm starting to wonder about those guys...they don't look as TOUGH and TIGHT as they used to. Starting to look LOOSE and SLOPPY like LIBERAL BUMBERSHOOT FESTIVAL BUSRIDERS...YUK!

I only say that because...well, I'd better stop there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:08:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:50:20 AM EST
Really, I am looking for someone to come along and run the video camara and help out.
Top Top