Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2012 5:58:50 AM EDT
I have seen their booth at the local KC gun shows. Their web site shows some upcoming pistol and carbine training for a reasonable price. I have not heard the name, didn't know if anyone around here and been through one of their classes. I am former Army Infantry and shoot USPSA regularly, but would like to take some formal classes.

their web site:
http://www.dvctraining.com/

left link cold.

I cross posted in KS HTF as well
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:05:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2012 6:06:33 AM EDT by eric10mm]
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 4:44:24 AM EDT
I believe there are a few HTF guys here that do the same type of training on occasion. I've never trained with DVC but know a few that have....Bill Regina in the Kc area also does the same type of training at a VERY affordable rate
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:18:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By chad9mm:
I believe there are a few HTF guys here that do the same type of training on occasion. I've never trained with DVC but know a few that have....Bill Regina in the Kc area also does the same type of training at a VERY affordable rate

Thanks for that heads up. I bookmarked his page and will watch his upcoming calendar.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:21:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By chad9mm:

With the exception of what I have done with some of the HTF guys, Bill is who I have done all pistol and carbine classes with.

Top Top