Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 11:28:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 11:29:07 AM EDT by RS_Coyote]
Well I need one and have called Bullseye & Federal Way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:10:01 PM EDT
I might have one... what does it look like? Seriously! I've got a kit that should be complete so there's a good chance one is in there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:08:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 8:10:04 PM EDT by RS_Coyote]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:19:00 PM EDT

That thing is not a standard factory FAL part.

I have two of them in my junk box, I have no clue what firearm they are for. The shape is not exact, but close.

I will bring you one (just put it in my toolbox), and you can cut it up or do whatever you want with it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:20:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 8:22:27 PM EDT by Ductapeman]
Oooohhhh-- you want that plastic doodad. I thought you meant the spring assembly; one of those I could maybe come up with, but those plastic things, I don't think so--

ETA: Funny. they worked okay for fifty-odd years without those things-- just shows how old-fashioned you can get without knowing it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:27:35 PM EDT
But see I lost mine, and it keeps the para I have from binding up. I think the guide rod in the cover is just a tad long.

I guess i better start looking harder for it.
Top Top