Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2010 5:11:02 AM EDT
Could `ya please PM me if you do
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't belong there personally, but from people I've talked to that do, its an awesome place.

Free bump
Link Posted: 5/25/2010 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I do, great place. PM sent.
Link Posted: 5/26/2010 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I've only shot registered (ATA) trap there, but not recently.

Very nice place.
Link Posted: 5/27/2010 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Hope you don't mind me asking ... does anyone have a contact at the club who can be approached about hosting a tier-one trainer there?

I noticed the club offers tactical shooting instruction, which is really refreshing.  

IM is fine - thanks!

-slut
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I belong there.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hope you don't mind me asking ... does anyone have a contact at the club who can be approached about hosting a tier-one trainer there?

I noticed the club offers tactical shooting instruction, which is really refreshing.  

IM is fine - thanks!

-slut

I checked and this is posible. Iit will take some convincing with the board, but if it makes the club some money I'm sure it could be done. I sent you a PM last week slut, did you get it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM is fine - thanks!

-slut

I checked and this is posible. Iit will take some convincing with the board, but if it makes the club some money I'm sure it could be done. I sent you a PM last week slut, did you get it?

It may be in the works already.  It's not all about the money for these guys.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM is fine - thanks!

-slut

It may be in the works already.  It's not all about the money for these guys.

Your right it's not about the money but very few of the board members, all but one, are primarily trap guys, and will need to be convinced that it is a positive event. With more info this may be a viable option. Please pm me with any details anyone has about trainer requirements and details.

Thanks,

John
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 4:05:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM is fine - thanks!

-slut

John,

I'm sorry, I did not get your PM last week.  Maybe my mailbox is full, I will clear it.

-slut
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 4:27:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

PM Sent
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I would be interested in joining andover. Anybody want to inform me? Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top