Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2004 6:44:27 PM EDT
I keep calling to shops, including Quantico arms, and all I get is " We have some on order, cant tell you when thay are coming." Dammitt! My latest build it weeks old! I might have to start speaking to my wife if i dont find something to work on!
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I hear there is a back log on lowers from several dealers. You may be able to find a dealer on line who has them and just have it shipped to your local FFL. This may cause the lower to cost a little bit more, but you may be able to get one sooner.

This is why I try to buy at least 3 at a time so I always have an extra one or two laying around.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
You can probably find on at the big gun show in Chantilly this summer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I doubt if we will see any more 75.00 lowers but hope we do, there are many floating around that have a hefty price tag on them.

I would say that gotm4 has a good idea about the gun show, should be vendors with lowers there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 3:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I sell stripped lowers near Richmond.

Steve - Hallmark Small Arms - 804-986-7409 - hallmarksmallarms.com
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 5:09:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Steve,

Would buy from you first and support a member as well, will give you a call Monday.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 9:36:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Steve,

Would buy from you first and support a member as well, will give you a call Monday.

I'm wanting to buy a LEO marked lower late this summer from Steve, just before the AW sunsets.  I'm kinda geeked that way I guess.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Steve,

I'm wanting to buy a LEO marked lower late this summer from Steve, just before the AW sunsets.  I'm kinda geeked that way I guess.

Sir,

I happen to know your no geek Just a gentleman with discriminating taste for fine weapons.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quantico Arms sells Eagle Arms stripped lowers for around $90, but that doesn't help when they don't have any inevntory.  I guess the manufacturers may be holding back production until after the ban expires.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Just ordered 2 Stag Arms lowers from Eagle Arms. They should be in my FFL's hands this week. Cant beat $79 plus $2 for the background check! $81 out the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top