Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2004 5:44:27 PM EST
I keep calling to shops, including Quantico arms, and all I get is " We have some on order, cant tell you when thay are coming." Dammitt! My latest build it weeks old! I might have to start speaking to my wife if i dont find something to work on!
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 5:55:22 PM EST
From what I hear there is a back log on lowers from several dealers. You may be able to find a dealer on line who has them and just have it shipped to your local FFL. This may cause the lower to cost a little bit more, but you may be able to get one sooner.

This is why I try to buy at least 3 at a time so I always have an extra one or two laying around.
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 6:39:03 PM EST
You can probably find on at the big gun show in Chantilly this summer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:07:51 AM EST
I doubt if we will see any more 75.00 lowers but hope we do, there are many floating around that have a hefty price tag on them.

I would say that gotm4 has a good idea about the gun show, should be vendors with lowers there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 2:17:51 AM EST
I sell stripped lowers near Richmond.

Steve - Hallmark Small Arms - 804-986-7409 - hallmarksmallarms.com
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 4:09:04 AM EST
Steve,

Would buy from you first and support a member as well, will give you a call Monday.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:36:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:
Steve,

Would buy from you first and support a member as well, will give you a call Monday.

I'm wanting to buy a LEO marked lower late this summer from Steve, just before the AW sunsets. I'm kinda geeked that way I guess.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 3:12:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By gotm4:

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:
Steve,

I'm wanting to buy a LEO marked lower late this summer from Steve, just before the AW sunsets. I'm kinda geeked that way I guess.

Sir,

I happen to know your no geek Just a gentleman with discriminating taste for fine weapons.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:31:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 6:32:55 PM EST by RichinCM]
Quantico Arms sells Eagle Arms stripped lowers for around $90, but that doesn't help when they don't have any inevntory. I guess the manufacturers may be holding back production until after the ban expires.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:15:21 PM EST
Just ordered 2 Stag Arms lowers from Eagle Arms. They should be in my FFL's hands this week. Cant beat $79 plus $2 for the background check! $81 out the door.
Top Top