Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 10:01:15 AM EDT
Hi,

I am on the east side of the state near Spokane and there is not a dealer around here that has anything in inventory. You guys know any dealers in the other parts of the state that has anything?

As a side note, I love how the liberal folks keep saying that with the lapsing of the AWB the streets will be flooded with weapons... sure ok... shite... I cannot find a damn thing.

Regards,

Tgrds
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

As a side note, I love how the liberal folks keep saying that with the lapsing of the AWB the streets will be flooded with weapons... sure ok... shite... I cannot find a damn thing.

Regards,

Tgrds

I cant help you with your search for a M-4gery, But....

Have you looked in any trunks?, they are supposed to be filled with UZI's, and I know you dont get as much rain on the east side of the state, so maybe you just have not had any AK-47's falling from the sky "YET".

All of us on this side are enjoying our truck loads of AK's and Free UZI's...but we are really getting tired of all of the blood that is flooding the streets.....( It keeps wrecking our shoes!).
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Try the Bullseye in Tacoma.  They sold out on the Armalites they had and are expecting some Bushmasters.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:02:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Try the EE. JoeEverett has an LEO bushy for sale.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:08:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Wade's has a bunch. They even have an MRP.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Where is Wade's? a little more info please, so I can find his store? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is Wade's? a little more info please, so I can find his store? Thanks

www.wadesguns.com/

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I can have an M4gery sent out to yer local dealer in about a week for  $750 after receiving their FFL and payment.

That would be a collapsible stock, 16in. M4 barrel(stepped), M4 handguards and A3 flattop upper on a  SNS  MAX-15 forged lower.

360-862-9170

~SNS Industries, Inc.~
      Snohomish, Wa.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I can have an M4gery sent out to yer local dealer in about a week for  $750 after receiving their FFL and payment.

That would be a collapsible stock, 16in. M4 barrel(stepped), M4 handguards and A3 flattop upper on a  SNS  MAX-15 forged lower.

360-862-9170

~SNS Industries, Inc.~
      Snohomish, Wa.

Whos parts are you useing?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a NIB Bushmaster LEO M4A2 I was looking to trade for a HK91 clone, but ran across more unexpected expenses on my home project, so looking to sell it now.  I am on the Oly peninsula area.  Comes with M4 6-position stock, 16" M4 profile bbl with A2 FH, standard hg (did not come with M4 size hg, but I'll throw in a new DPMS M4 hg for the heck of it), all paperwork, 30rnd mag, case, etc.  Asking $950 face to face on this side of water or make me a reasonable offer.  Please email me if interested.

If I am not supposed to place a for sale here, please advise and I'll "blank" this and put it in the EE.

Edited to note that I just placed it in the EE.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Most of my other parts are from Oly or BM. Their triggers and  hammers give a decent release and their barrels are pretty good also, at least from my experience with them.  I try to only use good parts from well established companies that manufacture here in the USA.  I don't like sending my money to the east coast if I don't have to, so the more local the better in my eyes.

~Devin~

SNS Industries, Inc
Snohomish, Wa.

Mfg of quality AR15's
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have a NIB Bushmaster LEO M4A2 I was looking to trade for a HK91 clone, but ran across more unexpected expenses on my home project, so looking to sell it now.  I am on the Oly peninsula area.  Comes with M4 6-position stock, 16" M4 profile bbl with A2 FH, standard hg (did not come with M4 size hg, but I'll throw in a new DPMS M4 hg for the heck of it), all paperwork, 30rnd mag, case, etc.  Asking $950 face to face on this side of water or make me a reasonable offer.  Please email me if interested.

If I am not supposed to place a for sale here, please advise and I'll "blank" this and put it in the EE.

Edited to note that I just placed it in the EE.  

Hi,

I also just looked at your post on the EE as well, let me know if it's still available after the folks in line in front of me take a look.

Thanks,

Tgrds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top