Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:44:10 PM EDT
Just saw this over on THR. Have to say I'm quite surprised. Maybe not all reason has vanished in this state. Woner how this would play in Mill Creek?

The High Road link

Fish or Man's blog
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't let SKSGuy see this!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I supported the guy. I know it is legal, I know he was well within his rights.

....And thankfully he wasn't a pussy and stood up to "the man"

So thats that.

side note...don't you love it when the gov't tries to make you sign contracts with them to do things you are already legally entitled to do?

-Rob
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
make
-Rob

Make is such a strong word.  I think coerce, manipulate, threaten, cajole, intimidate, confuse, misrepresent, menace, strong-arm and pressure are probably more appropriate (cuz strangely, they're legal )
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Woner how this would play in Mill Creek?

My Telemarked Center No sir/ma'am Im not going to sell you a Condo.

Mill Creek?..Stay on the line while I transfer you to the Mill Creek Telemarket Center.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top