Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 5:13:09 PM EDT
My old job back in CT rebuilt our datacenter with all new racks and sold off the old ones to the employees.

I have an HP rack mount cabinet in the garage im looking to get rid of. I don’t really WANT to sell it because I moved it from CT to GA and had big plans for it but since I wont be able to use it for another year or so (when I finish my basement) its for sale

Its an HP with 2x120mm fans built in the top, tinted plastic on the front door and it has a power strip built into the back that is for plugging all your servers into. (plug 110 into the strip but the strip itself is 220)  has a power switch on the front that I assume turns on the whole strip. (I have had the rack for about 2 years now and have never used the built in power so I cannot say for sure it works… never had access to 220 where the server was used) The front door does not lock closed because the metal part behind the door was missing when I bought it. It also has some metal thing that slides out of the front bottom to support the cabinet if its top heavy so it does not tip over

Im looking to recoup some of the $$ I have been spending on AR stuff and like I said, this has been sitting around so its one of the things I need to let go, my loss is your gain

Local pick up only, this thing is pretty heavy so I don’t even want to think about shipping cost…

I did some research about pricing before coming up with an asking price, ill be honest, I would buy this for more than im asking but just don’t have the need for it now. I saw that brand new cabinets go for well over $1500 and USED ones like this for about $500

Asking only $250 as is, in hopes that its gone before I change my mind

Post here or email joe1337ATGMAILDOTCOM
Feel free to ask any questions or even arrange a time to take a look at it.

Pics page (some links goto wrong pictures, I took the pics awhile ago and never fixed it)

Thanks for looking, please give my cabinet a good home
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:00:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, I wish. I don't think the wife would appreciate the aesthetics.

If it would lock you could make a cool gun rack out of it!

Oh, yeah, welcome to the board and GA!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Man, I wish. I don't think the wife would appreciate the aesthetics.

Tell her form follows function.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
^^^
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry.  No sale ads allowed in HTFs.  Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top