Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty good typing after 23 shots...

I'm not sure I could figure out what a keyboard was after that many.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty good typing after 23 shots...

I'm not sure I could figure out what a keyboard was after that many.
View Quote

its either bullshit or he has a massive long term drinking problem
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Figure out, where in Ga he is ?

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like he got it squared away. I know about feeling trapped. Got to lay down the law at times...not worth drinking yourself into oblivion...on the other hand, I tried my best in my early 20's!
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately, many try to wash their troubles away with alcohol (and though many here won't admit it, other things as well).
It's like fighting a forest fire with napalm.

I did it for way too long, and though I've been clean and sober for more than two decades, some damage can't be undone

You can't beat your demons by bellying them up to the bar. You just wind up with drunk asshole demons.
And they'll invite their friends in for the next round . . .

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#6]
On a side note Sadly I'm related to the "watermelon Felon" from Ct..... I don't acknowledge that side of the family much to be honest.

https://jonathanturley.org/2014/07/16/connecticut-man-arrested-for-criminal-threats-and-disorderly-conduct-after-wife-says-that-he-was-cutting-watermelon-in-aggressive-way/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top