Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 8:01:23 AM EST
David Morse of Firing Pin Enterprizes?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:40:51 AM EST
He sells books at Gunshows. Bearded guy been around forever. I thought he lived it Tucson at some point. I think he now puts on small ghunshows at random locations in AZ
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:46:37 AM EST
Oh ok.

My Stepdad in Safford talked to him.

Sid he was thinking about moveing to Safford.

Just wondering what kind of a guy he is.

Stepdad seemed to like him.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:18:19 AM EST
I've done business with him multiple times. Dave's straight up and a solid guy. Yeah, he's known as the book guy too-- but he's a square dealer in my book.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:15:00 AM EST
I remember him being the FIRST guy I ever saw to sell the then HS 2000, way before all the numb nuts with small brains and cocks dubbed it decidedly superior to the Glock once it was renamed the XD by Springfield. Oddly enough, he couldn't even sell the Croatian sensation when he had it tagged for $219.

Anyway, I digress. The dude from FPE is a straight up guy and someone I would and have done business with.

But I'd still rather do business with MCTLTD.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:03:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By mylhouse:
I remember him being the FIRST guy I ever saw to sell the then HS 2000, way before all the numb nuts with small brains and cocks dubbed it decidedly superior to the Glock once it was renamed the XD by Springfield. Oddly enough, he couldn't even sell the Croatian sensation when he had it tagged for $219.

Anyway, I digress. The dude from FPE is a straight up guy and someone I would and have done business with.

Cool thnks for the info.

I as well will still use MCTLTD as my FFL. This info is for my stepdad.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:50:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By mylhouse:

Thousands of XD owners everywhere are suddenly thinking of ways to justify spending hundreds more on the same pistol.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:34:53 AM EST
I bought an NFA firearm from Dave in the late 90's. He was located in Tucson at the time and really heavy into NFA. He was very generous in letting me play with his stuff as long as I provided ammo.

I think he used to work for Hughes Aircraft (now Raytheon) and got laid off.

Seemed like an honest guy.
Top Top