Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 11:03:26 PM EDT
Like the topics says, does anyone here know of any particular stores in the Atl area that stock the OOW receivers (for a decent price too I suppose)?  Specifically I'm in Gwinnett and Cobb alot.  I've been thinking of doing some more AK builds (did my first not long ago on a bent metal blank) and I think a finished receiver like the OOW will be nice and easy to build multiples on...  I know it's not the typical AR stuff, but thanks for any leads.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
i asked the same thing last week. no dice. but i am sending an FFL from my local pawn shop to OOW, and the shop owner charges me per transaction, not per reciever. want in?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know how I managed to miss that post, it's only on the next page...  Oh well.

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be ready to buy one for a couple weeks, can't believe no stores local are carrying them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top