Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 11:45:19 AM EDT
Anyone know of a Police Supply store in OR. The close to Eugene the better.
I'm looking for someone who carries EMT/EMS pants, something like this.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You best bet is probably

Blumenthal Uniforms & Equipment
9047 SW Barbur Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219

www.blumenthaluniforms.com/stores.php?PHPSESSID=89d15f128af1606936ff0ba192f201e7#store_4

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
not seeing any EMT  pants on the website. thanx though
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah well, like I said, best bet.   You could Google "Portland Oregon Uniform Supply Store EMT Pants" or something like that...  

There is a store somewhere near 3rd & Taylor (I think)...  Can't remember the name.  They sell more generic safety equipment, OSHA type stuff.  You might try there, don't know if you are in the Portland area or not.

Honestly, I can't remember seeing any of the EMTs with the local ambulance agencies wearing those.  and the Firefighter EMTs are either in the blue uniforms or turnouts whenever they show-up.  Next time I see one I'll try to remember to ask.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about anything locally in Eugene but have you tried Galls? They have LOTS of stuff for public safety people.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I checked out Galls, who is actually owned by Aramark. Aramark has a local uniform service building but no retail store. I'll likely just end up placing an online order. Hate to buy clothes online though, such a crapshoot as to if it will fit right or not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time I needed uniform pants I went to Skaggs in Portland.  It's on Powell Blvd.  
at 14th I think.  It's just east of the river anyway.  Its been a few years since I was there but they should have what you are looking for.  They carry everything from police kevlar to fire and EMS gear.  Also I know there is a uniform store in Salem but I can't remeber the name of it sorry.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Last time I needed uniform pants I went to Skaggs in Portland.  It's on Powell Blvd.  
at 14th I think.  It's just east of the river anyway.  Its been a few years since I was there but they should have what you are looking for.  They carry everything from police kevlar to fire and EMS gear.  Also I know there is a uniform store in Salem but I can't remeber the name of it sorry.

Don't know for sure if it is true as I have never been there but I heard that Skaggs closed thier doors in 2004 sometime; at least in Portland they did.

There is a guy on Sandy Blvd maybe around 18th that sells police supply stuff. I don't remember exactly but I stopped in there a few times when I lived up there but I know for sure it is before you come to the I-84 overpass at 28th. He is a firefirgghter so the store isn't always opened but he is a pretty good guy and if he doesn't have what you want he might be able to get it for you.

ETA: DOH! Forgot you were in Eugene....Sorry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top