Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 2/26/2003 10:43:58 AM EST
I used to live in Portland. My girlfriends father has a house in Dunthorpe right on the river, (just north of Lake Oswego) Anyway a few houses down from his there is a GIANT house on the river.

You have to know the one I am talking about its a BIG Beautiful spanish style house, it is like 6 stories tall, and has garages in the bottom of it for boats on the river. If you ever drive down McLaughlin you can see it on the other side of the river, the GIANT one.

Anyway, the house has been empty for the last few years and Ive heard alot of stories about it, One was that the guy who owned it spent so much money on it that he went backrupt, and hung himself in the elevator shaft in the house, I also heard that he was murdered, among other things, Does anyone know anything about this?
Link Posted: 2/26/2003 12:45:26 PM EST
The guy that built it still has huge amounts of money but moved to Rancho Santa Fe California and now has a huge ranch there. I used to work on his cars and saw the house being built and got to go thru it at several stages. It also has an indoor showroom for several cars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:55:35 PM EST
oh weely?
Top Top