Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 10:37:21 AM EDT
I understand there was a credible UFO sighting out on Long Island yesterday but the authorities and media are trying to sweep it under the rug.

I have not heard more beyond that.  Has anyone else heard about this?

I may be able to get some more intel in a few days.  In the meantime, what do you know?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't hear about it at all.  Do tell
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#2]
"credible UFO sighting"

That is whats known as an oxymoronic phrase. Its probably going to end up being some Hollywood movie promotion stunt for the new War Of The Worlds movie!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That was just my remote control plane exploding in mid air
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#4]
what did they see? where was it seen?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
All I saw last night was planes going to JFK from the northeast. As they go through clouds, their lights lit them up. Put on a little show. But thats it. There were clouds moving by pretty quickly in low wind unless the wind picked up later on.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
OK I can't reveal the initial source of this info.  Let's just say it's a guy that if there WERE UFOs in Long Island, "he would know about it."

He made a report but some government agency told him to STFU and "DON'T TALK TO THE PRESS."

I understand there were several UFOs over the ocean, very large and they were flying in very large formations, like pyramids and stuff.  They had yellow and orange flashing lights.  Local police were aware of the UFOs and were tracking them, radioing back their movements to whoever higher up was watching them.

So my suggestion to you LI people is to ask any local cop friends you have what they know about it.

There's really no way to keep this covered up now because too many people know.  It may not ever get reported in the press, but if you ask the local cops you might get lucky.  Just like anything else, cops will talk to each other so if your cop buddy wasn't on duty watching them, he probably heard about it talking with his buddies at the donut shop or whatever.

I should also mention that a guy I know used to be a 911 operator and he had a few UFO calls one night.  His boss told him to burn the evidence of the calls because apparently there are UFO hobbiests all over the world and if the slightest news gets out that there was a sighting they all start calling into the local authorities asking questions and taking up their time so they don't want to let news get out.

If you ask me the people have a right to know!!

If I hear anything else I will report back.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Weather Ballons h.gif
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#9]

It's A Cook Book!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It's A Cook Book!

To serve Man
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Where were they seen over the ocean? off what shore? or where in the ocean?

This is the first I heard about anything. If there really was something the media would be all over it, I think.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#13]
They probably came through the time warp hole in Montauk.   See the links below ENJOY

www.crystalinks.com/montauk.html
www.philadelphia-experiment.com/Montauk_Project_by_John_Quinn.htm

Actually kind of cool reading around midnight too much coffee today.  Just do a Google search on the Montauk Project.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Get ready for a battle
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK I can't reveal the initial source of this info.  Let's just say it's a guy that if there WERE UFOs in Long Island, "he would know about it."

He made a report but some government agency told him to STFU and "DON'T TALK TO THE PRESS."

I understand there were several UFOs over the ocean, very large and they were flying in very large formations, like pyramids and stuff.  They had yellow and orange flashing lights.  Local police were aware of the UFOs and were tracking them, radioing back their movements to whoever higher up was watching them.

So my suggestion to you LI people is to ask any local cop friends you have what they know about it.

There's really no way to keep this covered up now because too many people know.  It may not ever get reported in the press, but if you ask the local cops you might get lucky.  Just like anything else, cops will talk to each other so if your cop buddy wasn't on duty watching them, he probably heard about it talking with his buddies at the donut shop or whatever.

I should also mention that a guy I know used to be a 911 operator and he had a few UFO calls one night.  His boss told him to burn the evidence of the calls because apparently there are UFO hobbiests all over the world and if the slightest news gets out that there was a sighting they all start calling into the local authorities asking questions and taking up their time so they don't want to let news get out.

If you ask me the people have a right to know!!

If I hear anything else I will report back.

Are you serious? I didn't hear shit.

I wonder how aliens stand up to .223 and 9mm +P GDHP's

Uh-huh. Nice try. Just more misinformation from "THE MAN".

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Are you serious? I didn't hear shit.

I wonder how aliens stand up to .223 and 9mm +P GDHP's

Well I traded in my pre-ban Colt for a type II phaser so I'm ready... [}:D

Wasn't April 1st five months ago?]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#17]
r u guys serious?

and a ufo is none other than an "unidentified flying object"  hell... i see them all the time... i cant identify everything that flies in the air!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I took a UFO today.

Unidentified FLOATING object.

I forgot what I had for dinner last night
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#19]
time to get that phase plasma rifle in a 40 watt range

in preban form with the flash hider
hee hee hee
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#20]
ZW17,
That is not a UFO it's a mud trout!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
time to get that phase plasma rifle in a 40 watt range

in preban form with the flash hider
hee hee hee

hey, just what you see, pal!

I wouldn't mind an AMT Hardballer longslide though...

I think maybe the big UFO coverup is I dunno, due to that hurricane thing that happened someplace...?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#22]
If so many people know about it, how come there isnt even one picture...and dont tell me the goverment ate them up hinking.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top