Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 5:00:46 AM EDT
Getting a ben era upper.  She needs flash protection!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:55:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Northern Virginia Gun Works Inc
7518 Fullerton Road, Springfield, VA 22153
(703) 644-6504

Best,

Ed
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:01:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
(703) 644-6504

Best,

Ed

any closer?    that's perfect thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is "local"?  I know of a guy in Radford and another in Christiansburg.

Edit: nevermind, it just sunk in that "any closer?" was said in jest.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I had mine threaded by dropping it off at VA Arms.  They sent it off to somewhere in Richmond, where some dude named Trapper threaded it.  Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place though.

Good work, but my AR was sans upper for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for NOVAGW, expensive, but worth it.

Quoted:
(703) 644-6504

Best,

Ed

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I just had a Phantom put on my post ban Bushy.  They did a nice job.  I think it only took a week for me.  Sandy and Robert do good work.  +1 for NOVA gunworks.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll try nova gunsworks first...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I had mine threaded by dropping it off at VA Arms.  They sent it off to somewhere in Richmond, where some dude named Trapper threaded it.  Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place though.

Trapper works at TTI in Ashland or used to if i remember correctly?   Maybe someone in the know can fill us in.   I had heard there was some health problems a while back?   I had them re-index a garand.   Good work and nice guys.  Very resonable price.    

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trapper works at TTI in Ashland or used to if i remember correctly?   Maybe someone in the know can fill us in.   I had heard there was some health problems a while back?   I had them re-index a garand.   Good work and nice guys.  Very resonable price.    

I've heard of TTI, I Was at Green Top looking for a charging handle and they said go down teh street to TTI.  NEver made it there , but I'm guessing they are a black rifle friendly place?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I've heard of TTI, I Was at Green Top looking for a charging handle and they said go down teh street to TTI.  NEver made it there , but I'm guessing they are a black rifle friendly place?

Yeah that's an understatement. www.ttiintl.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top