Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 9:32:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#1]
 LT.  Did you check out Craig Simpson?  He is a member here.

Another one in Beaumont:  Gulf Coast Armory,  at gulfcoastarmory.com , his name is Keith.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I once bought a SPAS-12 from this guy:

www.ghg.net/txfirearms/

He had a lot of nice Class III stuff that was way out of my price range.  I'm sure he has more than what's posted on the website.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
CCGR used to have machine guns to rent, untilthe little noise problem. Maybe they still do...

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I think there's one in FW that may have a few toys.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]

I know SNS Firearms in Ft. Worth has Class III stuff.  Don't know how much or what as I've never been in the store, but have seen it on their table at the gun shows...don't know details because I try not to slow down going by the table (because I don't know if I could control my impulse to buy if I started looking into C3 stuff)

www.snsfirearms.com

Rob
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:19:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mojo, hasn't volunteered.

Actually I wasn't thinking of him.  If all else fails, maybe we can get a couple of private owners to bring some toys.  Between me/Mojo and a few others, it could be a small arsenal.

Robbo, that's who I was thinking about.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:21:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mojo, hasn't volunteered.

I don't have anything bigger than .223.  Well, unless if you wnat to bump fire HK91 or FAL.
If you don't have good lead, then I don't mind doing it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is a Class 3 dealer outside of Austin that rents machineguns and has all sort of stuff including beltfeds for rent.

Here is their website

http://www.sanbornshooters.com

They might be able to fit the bill.

James
Austin, Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top