Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2003 8:57:35 AM EDT
Just wanted to check interest before I buy shells and birds.  

Anyone who also wants to but doesn't have a shotgun, your welcome to use my Mossy 500.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#1]
If I get to come, I will be bringing at least one shotgun, birds and ammo.  I only have a plastic hand thrower, however.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If I get to come, I will be bringing at least one shotgun, birds and ammo.  I only have a plastic hand thrower, however.

Thanks AeroE, I forgot to mention that that's all I have also.

Heck, friends and I have just thrown them by hand in the past.  Much better success rate

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to try shooting clays. The only thing I have ever shot with my shotgun is turkey.

I'll bring the old 12 ga. and give her a try!

Can't wait to see you guys there.

PITSNIPE - out
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to try to make it out there next week. Unless we have a thrower, I guess we'll have to take turns. So is this place just a rifle range? I'll have to bring my AK along
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me check to see if skeet or clays is allowed (don't know how high the berm is, or how far the clear area behind it extends...)
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Kpel,

yes, clay shooting is allowed.  In fact, the clay shooting range is separated from the pistol/rifle range.  The clay range will be on your left before you reach the parking lot at the pistol/rifle range.  The clay range can accomodate up to 3 shooting positions safely.  I shoot some clays too when I come out with my buddies from work.

OZ
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, partner.  I think I have a box of pigeons around here somewhere...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Let me check to see if skeet or clays is allowed (don't know how high the berm is, or how far the clear area behind it extends...)

Now kpel, you don't think I'd go and do something that would get us in trouble now do ya?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#9]
These Clays you want to shoot at, they aren't the St. Louis Clays (Bill Clay I think is the name)of political fame are they?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#10]
If you guys want, I've got a thrower I can bring.  It works fine as long as the ground is good and firm, haven't mounted it in a tire yet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry, Shaky.  It's just the Safety Nazi in me...
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorry, Shaky.  It's just the Safety Nazi in me...

I'll take Safety Nazi ANY day.  Wish you were at the range with me a few weeks ago with the punk azz kid with the ak.  He thought he was Malibu's most wanted.  I think he just needs a good

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top