Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2008 5:38:25 AM EDT
I am going to buy a taser for my shop and was wondering if anyone would like to go in on a group buy as if I order 5 or more, I can get a dealer discount and pass the savings onto anyone that wants to buy one.

Taser International is the manufacturer that I'm looking at.  Either the CL2 or the M18L with a few spare loads.  Do a search and see what you might be interested in.  I think I can save 50-100 on each unit, but need to check to see the exact number for each unit when I get a few people interested.

PM me for details if you like.

Bob
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is not an AR15.COM group buy.  Just so everyone knows.  Please keep all details and conversations about this out of the Illinois forum.

Thanks

Sure thing.  Thanks for letting me put this out there for people to see and contact me about.

Take care,
Bob
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Still looking for 1 or 2 more people.  As Cody said, this is not an AR15.com sanctioned buy, this is just my deal.  Email or PM me for details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top