Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 2:54:21 PM EDT
Hello all,

This is just a probe if anyone would be interested in a shooting club?  It would be informal, i.e. no dues.  A friend and my self have one now, and are looking to expand.  Our fund raiser is a raffle held once a year around the 4th of July.  We have 1 to 3 prizes, usually 1 big gun(AR-15)  and two lesser(shotgun and a .22).  We have been successful in the past. The money goes to fund a shoot that we hold in the fall for food, targets, and the like.    We only print 100 tickets and sell them for $20.00  a piece.  That covers  the guns and all the rest.   We are strickly not- for -profit.  We just like to give everyone the opportunity to shoot and a chance to win a nice riffle.  By-the -way,  my friend nor I take part in the raffle, we are strickly administators on have no finacial gain..  Well let me know here if anyone is interested.  I will answer evey question that comes my way.  Thanks for your time.

Eric Blankenmyer

Go 1st CAV...the FIRST TEAM!!!!

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is your range located?  etc... Details man Details.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where is your range located?  etc... Details man Details.

Ditto
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry...We use property located in Marshal County,  near Culver and Plymouth. BTW FA is welcome with responsible shooters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry...We use property located in Marshal County,  near Culver and Plymouth. BTW FA is welcome with responsible shooters.

Helicopters don't fly, they beat the air into submision!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top