Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2011 3:05:46 PM EDT
I am headed to Galveston tomorrow with the wife.  I am shipping a 40ft 5th wheel I need to park, from Sat. night till Monday early.  Anyone know where I can park it?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:25:03 PM EDT
My family prefers Kemah over galveston.   There's RV parks near the water in K.

No idea for Galveston.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:45:19 PM EDT
Was just down there today and noticed a few rv parks on the far west end, talking past jamacia beach and a couple on the surfside side of the pass.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:58:39 PM EDT
I am shipping the rv out at the port.  We will be staying in a hotel, sorry I didn't make that clear.  I just need a place to drop it off at till Monday.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 6:38:00 PM EDT
Galveston Island State Park.  Drop it, plug in the lights, and no one will know if you are there or not-probably cheaper than taking it to an RV park.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:52:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chris1836:
I am shipping the rv out at the port.  We will be staying in a hotel, sorry I didn't make that clear.  I just need a place to drop it off at till Monday.

Since you will be on that side.... There are a few places with large parking lots over near the ports, but does the terminal you are shipping it from of have a place to store trailers?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:08:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By seand1111:
Originally Posted By Chris1836:

Since you will be on that side.... There are a few places with large parking lots over near the ports, but does the terminal you are shipping it from of have a place to store trailers?

This is my first time to ship one out myself, so I really have no idea.  The buyer ships them out all the time.

Top Top