Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2008 1:14:21 PM EDT
They want to sell me? I bought some stuff at the fun show but forgot a damn trigger guard so I have a complete lower EXCEPT for a damn trigger guard.

Who wants to help me out?

Dan
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Do it for the children. Do you want to see this poor lower without a trigger guard?

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just go down to GDS and get one tommorrow. He will accept walk-ins, just call him.

www.gdsent.com/contact_us.php?osCsid=3c94dd174f807295f82dbc86545d38e9
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in downtown Austin and have an extra trigger guard (w/ pin) left over from a MIAD Full Kit. I am too in the process of building.

If you want the trigger guard for your MIAD, it's got your name on it. Maybe trade for a beer? I'm a college student & can always use a beer.

My current build. POF 416 lower, Magpul MIAD, & Magpul UBR

By the way, the trigger guard that comes with the MIAD full kit is rock solid.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
No WTB, check the Pay it forward link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top