Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2004 1:17:55 PM EDT
For my 556th post, I just got my Trijicon night sights in.

Anyone in Ma-eeyettuh or Alfuhrettuh area have Glock sight changeout tools?

Mike Benedict said he could do it but I don't know if I'll get back up to Jasper before the Super Dave class on the 13th.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:11:42 PM EDT
It hasn't KB'd in your hand yet??????
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:48:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JoeWang:

Mike Benedict said he could do it but I don't know if I'll get back up to Jasper before the Super Dave class on the 13th.

Nyte sites, yup, I needs me some o' them too. Which did you get and where?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:50:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DeltaAir423:

shuddup you... This isn't the GD...

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:22:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

Originally Posted By JoeWang:

Nyte sites, yup, I needs me some o' them too. Which did you get and where?

ByteTheBullet (-:

Express Police Supply online. I did call Hot shots in Smyrna, who didin't have any, and Adventure outdoors in Smyrna, who wouldn't pick up at the gun counter. Since I was in Philly at the time I didn't have a local option in that liberal shithole.

Do I need to buy a set of tools for the team??
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:25:48 PM EDT

G34 is the only Glock to fly. 18 rounds of 9mm hollow-pointy goodness through a 5" bbl with a 3.5# connector. 20 rounds if you get the +2's on your mag. Don't matter if opfor is wearing armor. Aim for the head.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:31:49 PM EDT

ByteTheBullet (-:

Just fooling around a bit. Had a G21 for a while, got rid of it because I didn't like/trust it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:47:13 PM EDT
Well, you could always get one of these: . C'mon, take one for the team. I'm sure I'm going to need to use one when I start my 1911 build
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:52:06 PM EDT

ByteTheBullet (-:

Just fooling around a bit. Had a G21 for a while, got rid of it because I didn't like/trust it.

And you continue to buy that commie crap?!?! Do you think they know what quality control means?

We need a "ball bustin'" smiley!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:59:43 PM EDT
I've got the Glock front and rear sight tools. Put a set of Meps on my 21 with 'em.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:00:43 PM EDT
B&B Outdoors in Roswell has the tool and they sell the nightsights as well. In fact when you buy your sights from them they install them for you!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:48:59 PM EDT
Clyde's armory in athens sells them for $65 installed. or maybe it was 65 + 10 for install. They were for the trijicon night sights.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:57:47 PM EDT
you do know there's a glock factory in smyrna, don't you? i think there's a whole bunch of people with glock sight tools in there. they're really nice about taking care of people, just schedule an appointment. they did a refurb on azalin's glock while we sat in the waiting room.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:01:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By footrat:
you do know there's a glock factory in smyrna, don't you? i think there's a whole bunch of people with glock sight tools in there. they're really nice about taking care of people, just schedule an appointment. they did a refurb on azalin's glock while we sat in the waiting room.

Sorry to beat this to death, but................................................................Nah better not do it.
Top Top