Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 2:17:00 PM EDT
I've gotta get mine done already and I'm having communication problems with both of the guys I wanted to do this with originally.  That's why I want to keep it local.  I can pay well.

All I need is the standard conversion to pistol grip/stock/G2 trigger group - I have all the parts already.  A huge bonus if you can install the TDI rail system I have for the front.

I'm willing to pay 200$+ for the whole job.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not local, but the first guy that comes to mind is Tony Rumore of Tromix Corp.  Everything he has done for me has been first rate and he is a master with Saiga's.

Steve
Hallmark Small Arms
804-986-7409
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm still waiting for my saiga 20 round 308 prototype mag form him, he said he had to work out some issues first, but that it was mine.  I can't wait. BUT local is the key here.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I wasn't gonna go tromix, but he can put on a vortex and my tdi rail system, both of which no other gunsmith said he could do.  so I'm going with tony.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Well i ain't no professional gunsmith but i did convert my Saiga and would be willing to help you for free.  But i am sure that you will be happy with Tony's work.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#5]
that's ok.  two VERY reputable gunsmiths said they couldn't get a vortex on or my TDI rail system.  Tony didn't hesitate.  Though he did say the saiga 308 mag project was dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top