Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2008 2:25:53 PM EDT
Anyone?  I need a huge favor.  Title II related.  PM me or Post and I'll PM you the details. thanks!
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
What is Title II ?
Bob
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is Title II ?
Bob

NFA, SBR, full auto, suppressor
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is Title II ?
Bob

NFA, SBR, full auto, suppressor

Thank You w107rsf
I thought thats what it was, so that leaves me out
Bob
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Basically I just needed someone to tell this guy that I'm coming to pick something up from him.  Its a reaaallly long story, but I'm pretty sure I'll just make the trip up friday, saturday or sunday.

Anyone know of a range near canton that allows full auto?
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
At Tusco though, you can't just sign up on any day and shoot, so he won't be able to use Tusco on the day he comes to Canton.
How many Rounds are you going to Shoot and at what Distances ? I live 15 Miles South of Canton.
Bob
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
At Tusco though, you can't just sign up on any day and shoot, so he won't be able to use Tusco on the day he comes to Canton.
How many Rounds are you going to Shoot and at what Distances ? I live 15 Miles South of Canton.
Bob

Depends on where I can go I suppose.  Probably not many rounds 100 or 200 max probably, just enough to try it out.  I dont care about the distance really.
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a Gun Range in Canton called Trigger Time, I have never been there but my Wifes Co-Worker Takes her Son to shoot there, The Co-Worker doesn't know if they Shoot NFA there or not, BUT, I have the Phone Number, I will TRY and Call tomorrow.
My Wife has been in the ER 3 times this week with severe Headaches, the Doctors do NOT know what the hell is causing them, all weekend she has been Pretty Bad and I have to call a Nuerologist tomorrow ASAP !
So I can try and Call them tomorrow and Post it here if I get the Answer.

Are you picking the Gun up in Canton ? do you have to shoot it before you Buy it, or is it that you just want to try it out, that way IF something is Boned Up, you don't have as far to go to return it ?
I have to take my Youngest Son Turkey Hunting for Youth Season this Weekend
What Caliber is the Weapon and does it have a Silencer ? you can take it Turkey Hunting with us J/K, it would be an Interesting Hunt though
I will see what I can come up with
Bob
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Tusco has a fun steel plate shot this weekend that is open to the public. Saturday afternoon and 10am Sunday. You would be able to use those ranges.
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tusco has a fun steel plate shot this weekend that is open to the public. Saturday afternoon and 10am Sunday. You would be able to use those ranges.

Can he shoot NFA Stuff at this Fun Shoot ? I always liked Tusco, I live 10 Miles from Tusco Rifle Club, it IS a very Nice Club
This sounds like a Good Deal for Almega
Bob
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Marksman in Norton(?) on 77N both allows and rents full auto firearms. They are about 45mins north of canton.
About an hour north off RT8 is Progun/Riverside Range - they allow controlled F/A.

Marksman is pistol/shotgun only - they aren't equipped to handle high powered rifles.
Progun/Riverside allow anything up to about .306/.30-06. But they don't allow shotguns.

Closer to Canton may be "Midwest Gun Club". It's a public indoor range with nice guys.
Ask responsibly/nicely and they'd probably let you empty a few mags, I'm not sure.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#12]
The fun shoots at Tusco are open for any weapon. Usually have 4-7 uzi,  1919, mp5s, thompsons and a few other NFAs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#13]
There ya go Almega
Go down to Tusco Rifle Club and shoot this Weekend
Bob
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Meh, I will be amazed if I have my gun by this weekend

More info here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=241758
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Almega
That Sucks, sounds like you got robbed, it is a terrible Shame when fellow Gun owners Steal or Rip off other Gun Owners
Where does this Guy live, in Canton Ohio ? let me know if you get the Fire Arm
If my Wife is out of the Hospital and better, You could probably squeeze off a Few Rounds at my House, I only have a 50 Yard Range, but it sounds like you have some bigger Problems since you NEED the Gun before you can fire it
is it a .380 Caliber ?
As I stated before, I am 15 Miles South of Canton Ohio
Good Luck
Bob
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top