Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:33:18 PM EDT
I know of a complete shop that is available.  It's been sitting for about 10 years or so.  A complete line of woodworking/frameshop equipment + an extensive inventory.  

Probably a great opportunity for someone to expand their hobby or have a complete business.

The guy that has it wants the space cleaned out.  He will probably sell everything pretty cheap.

Anybody want to know more?

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a neighbor who might be very interested...what side of the state is it located?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:14:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It's in Jefferson City.

I really don't know too much about it other than it was a commercial frame shop.  There is every type of miter saw, table saws, tools, joiners, frame stock, glass, etc,etc...

Someone in the frame business/woodworking hobby would probably know what all is there.

IM me if you want more details.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top