Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:11:44 PM EST
Hey guys,

Trying to replace the bathroom vanity as cheap as possible due to a leak, and all the sinks (that are cheap) at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc, are only in white...I need bone/bisque to match the toilet and bathtub. If I special ordered the sink alone, it would be around $300. I have heard that Direct Buy has things like this for much cheaper.

If there's anyone here that has this membership, I will most certainly pad your pocket. Please PM me if you are able to help, or know of anywhere I can get this stuff for really cheap.

Thanks,

Erick
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:47:03 PM EST
Direct buy is a scam..
They charge you an outrageous membership fee to buy stuff at a discount rate that you could otherwise buy for the same price if you looked around.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:57:18 AM EST
Had a neighbor that was a member. Cost them $5k to join.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:22:47 AM EST
I heard it cost $4,000 to join this morning. Guy @ work said it was a ripoff. He said it was like $140/month or something. Forget exact details. Sorry about this fellas, I had no idea. Just trying to finish this house, which there's always something breaking! I don't even want to go into the crawl space. I live in South Haven, so I know that a little water down there is normal, which I can see, but I really don't want to squirm around in it to check for other plumbing leaks...

Thanks guys.

Erick
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:48:55 AM EST
Erick,

PM sent.....
Top Top