Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2009 4:31:27 PM EDT
It was the parking garage across the street from the Aquarium.  The cops said it was suicide, but the paper said the cops got a call about a carjacking in theat garage.  Sounds fishy.  Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing on JZ yet.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#2]
i was there on scene,,,,they ruled it suicide, lots of witnesses saw her pacing around prior to the jump/freefall
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i was there on scene,,,,they ruled it suicide, lots of witnesses saw her pacing around prior to the jump/freefall

Yea, thats what I heard too.  My wife works in that building with a clear view of that garage floor.  She looked over from her desk and saw the cops looking over the rail.  When she looked down, she saw the womans body.  We were at the inner harbor yesterday morning in that same garage and they were painting it over.  
I asked because a lot of the women in that building report seeing weirdos walking all over that garage which is heavily used by unsuspecting tourists) and they were worried that she had been thrown off the floor.  it seems it was just a suicide.  I wonder what reason?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top