Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/12/2016 9:45:34 PM EST
I'm in the palm beach area but it wouldn't really matter where it was if they would ship, I just cant seem to find one online other than massive companies that wont do a small job.

I need a small insert made for my Lock N Load press powder meter. I assume it would cost a few dollars to make but it would be worth probably $50 to me.

I have files already from someone that made this piece so I assume someone would just have to plug these files in.

Anyone, I am looking for a small machine shop, anyone know of one within or close to Palm Beach?
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 8:34:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/27/2013 8:34:30 PM EST by Lancelot]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:59:50 AM EST
juracsiktool.com
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:15:55 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By reelserious:
juracsiktool.com
View Quote

Have you used them? They are right down the street from me
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:47:34 AM EST
nope but I know a few of the guys that run the place. give them a call and tell them what you want, I know they can make it its just a matter of what the price is going to be for a one off piece.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:02:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By reelserious:
nope but I know a few of the guys that run the place. give them a call and tell them what you want, I know they can make it its just a matter of what the price is going to be for a one off piece.
View Quote

Cool, thanks. I'm going to run by there before I go play hockey in a few min
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:13:17 PM EST
If you strike out there give me some details of what you need made.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:44:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By CS223:
View Quote

I have struck out so far. I visited the place that reelserious sent me to, it was way more industrial than I thought (was hoping for a small shop). That being said, they machine high end fly fishing reels and I would LOVE to take a tour of that shop! Unfortunately they dont take small orders like mine. I will message you for some ideas, thanks!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:50:31 PM EST
Okeechobee shooting sports has a full shop & an excellent smith
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:51:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By CS223:
View Quote

are you a machinist? I need some holes drilled in some stainless and titanium cones for my form 1 suppressor.
Top Top