Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 5:51:27 AM EDT
Hello.
I am putting this on the board in hope of finding someone that has a little land where they live in CT.

I am in hope of finding someone to shoot with occasionally or allow some small game hunting such as Coyote, Fox and Squirrell if they are a pain in the rear.

I ususally shoot small game at CT State Forests and would like to "branch" for a new area occasionally. It is hard to get out to ranges all the time due to financial restraints.

I know in Texas allot of gun owners that have ranches and such would allow others/friends to do this sort of thing as long as they are safe and responsible.

If you know someone who could help out or allow this sort of thing, please let me know.

I know this is afar, but it's worth the chance.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#1]
i used to, but the neighbors started to get pissed cause we'd shoot there every weekend, if we ever set it up again i'll definitely let u know.......
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
lol......Invite them too!

I'm definately interested! Where in CT are you from?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 1:44:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, if anyones got any land i'd sure appreciate it. I'm in SECT.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Stratford, my buddy with the land is in Easton, but I do frequent Blue Trail at least once a week so if you CT guys wanna set something up one of these weekends, i'd definitely be up for it....I'm hooked on 200yds prone w/ my 20in A2.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top