Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 11:59:22 AM EDT
I found a spare motor for my Scout. It is down in chehalis. The guy with the motor has a hoist to get it in my truck. But I'll need one to get it out once I get home.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah but its in kent
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Couple 4x4's in the rafters of the garage and a comealong...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

IH engines are HEAVY!! I don't think my rafters would hold. Of course, I am just living in a rental house.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I do, but it's in Spanaway. Gas for two round trips might equal a rental fee locally. But, if ya don't find one elsewhere, LMK via EM.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Hang on, let me look........................

No.  No hoist here.

Buy one from Wally's and return it!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IH engines are HEAVY!! I don't think my rafters would hold. Of course, I am just living in a rental house.....

You know...  I've been thinking...  

shouldn't you just get a spare scout for your scout, that way the engine is already in there and you don't have to remove it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know...  I've been thinking...  

shouldn't you just get a spare scout for your scout, that way the engine is already in there and you don't have to remove it.

That's what I did in Kentucky, and I ended up with 10 of them

This one is the right price, FREE, and it is already out and ready to pick up
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I got one you can use, but I'm in Edgewood/Puyallup.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I found a spare motor for my Scout. It is down in chehalis. The guy with the motor has a hoist to get it in my truck. But I'll need one to get it out once I get home.

Quoted:

What day you doing this. I may possibly be able to stop at RS's place and fetch the cherry picker and bring it down, but only if it's on the weekend. During the week would make too long a night for me. Oh, and I prefer canned, bottled, or keg beer.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Kooter did you ever call on the old IH big truck?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What day you doing this. I may possibly be able to stop at RS's place and fetch the cherry picker and bring it down, but only if it's on the weekend. During the week would make too long a night for me. Oh, and I prefer canned, bottled, or keg beer.

I don't know yet. I have to contact the guy and see what works best for him. I'll email him back and see when is the best time for him.

I have to go to Tacoma everyday right now anyways for my radiation treatments. So Puyallup is kind of on my way home anyways. Let me get ahold of this dude and see what works for him.

Quoted:
Kooter did you ever call on the old IH big truck?

No, I found this other motor the other day. This one isn't connected to 30 feet of dump truck, so I figured it'd be easier to get

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top