Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 12:15:58 PM EST
Anyone around the Forsyth County area have a trailer that will haul a 1986 CUCV blazer? I won one at an auction in Fort Jackson, SC and I don't feel comfortable driving it back home. I'll gladly pay to use it.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 12:35:52 PM EST
I've got one you can use for free if you feel like coming to Dublin to pick it up.

TD
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:30:30 PM EST
U-Haul's pretty cheap for in-town
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:33:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By treedawg:
I've got one you can use for free if you feel like coming to Dublin to pick it up.

TD

Where's Dublin at?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:33:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By choppahead:

Do they have some big enough for a k5 blazer?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:36:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jace:

Originally Posted By treedawg:

TD

Where's Dublin at?

I'm about 50 miles SE of Macon.

TD
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:39:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By choppahead:

Do they have some big enough for a k5 blazer?

yes
and the one i used (wifes car broke down in Hilton Head South Carolina) pulled better than any car trailer i have ever pulled. To say i was impressed would be an understatement
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:16:53 PM EST

Anyone around the Forsyth County area have a trailer that will haul a 1986 CUCV blazer? I won one at an auction in Fort Jackson, SC and I don't feel comfortable driving it back home. I'll gladly pay to use it.....

hummm 14b and D60 with locked 4.56s :)

mind if I ask how much you got it for?

what do you have to pull the trailer with? if you can't find any I will see what I can find. only problem is you are going to need a 1ton to tow anything I can find.

Seth
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:12:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 1:15:41 AM EST by Jace]

Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:

hummm 14b and D60 with locked 4.56s :)

mind if I ask how much you got it for?

what do you have to pull the trailer with? if you can't find any I will see what I can find. only problem is you are going to need a 1ton to tow anything I can find.

Seth

I'm using my dad's 2500 HD chevy. It has the 8.1L motor in it, so it should pull it just fine. I got it for $1400. The blazer's have the 10 bolt front and rear axle. The m1008 trucks have the good axles. I've seen them go for around the same price. Hell, 2 1/2 ton trucks are selling for less than $2k. Check out this website for more info: www.govliquidation.com

I found a guy on southernjeeps.org (which I think you're a member right???, I think I've even bought or sold a gun to you before, my screen name there is jaks7124) who says I can use his jeep hauler. Here is a couple of pics...

Top Top