Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 5:35:01 PM EDT
Rear sight adjustment tool I can borrow over the next week or so. I probably won't need it until next week. I could throw you a few $$$ or a case of your favorite brew.

ETA: DFW area.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one.  But if you go to the GSSF match this weekend, the Glock armorers will do what you need done for free.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rear sight adjustment tool I can borrow over the next week or so. I probably won't need it until next week. I could throw you a few $$$ or a case of your favorite brew.

We have one at the DFW Gun Range.  2 Glock Armorers on staff, and we will be happy to bump the site over for you.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Man this has got me thinking I have to get this done...too bad I am in Houston.  One of my 19's is horrible from the factory
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

FYI-

Glock makes two different pushers, one for large and one for small frames. Make sure whomever does it has the one for your frame size before your make the journey. Several aftermarket companies make a universal pusher that works with all of them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have one at the DFW Gun Range.  2 Glock Armorers on staff, and we will be happy to bump the site over for you.  

Are you guys still open? I drove by just before the Market Hall show and saw the wind damage .... Glad no one was hurt.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've got one.  But if you go to the GSSF match this weekend, the Glock armorers will do what you need done for free.

Did not know there was one this weekend. Last one I knew that was close, was cancelled in Bossier City. Off to check the GSSF site. I may need to talk to you anyway about another business matter.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I just used a 1/8 punch and a rubber hammer to move my rear site on my 19 the other day. worked fine. I use my ar15 dpms  upper tool as a rest for the side.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just used a 1/8 punch and a rubber hammer to move my rear site on my 19 the other day. worked fine. I use my ar15 dpms  upper tool as a rest for the side.

I would do that but I need a fairly fine adjustment. I would do it here at work, but that would be highly frowned upon.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:47:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Man this has got me thinking I have to get this done...too bad I am in Houston.  One of my 19's is horrible from the factory

topgun has one and are usually friendly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:02:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Hammer + brass or nylon punch should do the trick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top