Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 2:02:08 PM EDT
Howdy,

I'm looking for a stripped BCI defense lower. Has anyone seen any for sale in Northern Illinois? I am looking to assemble matching rifles for my kid and I. I have one lower and need another. I am in Dekalb but willing to travel.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
BCI has them in stock on their website, you could order one and have it shipped to your FFL. I haven't seen any gun shops with BCI lowers.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#2]
You looking for a first gen or 2nd gen lower?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You looking for a first gen or 2nd gen lower?
View Quote
I didn't know there was a difference.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BCI has them in stock on their website, you could order one and have it shipped to your FFL. I haven't seen any gun shops with BCI lowers.
View Quote
Imma probably just do this. I didn't know you could order direct.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
1st gen are M16 profile on the inside. gen 2 is the standard ar15 profile
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
1st gen are M16 profile on the inside. gen 2 is the standard ar15 profile
View Quote
Interesting. I talked to them on their facebook today and they said that they are still M16 on the inside and that they have never changed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I could be mistaken . But I could swear I saw they changed the . Either way I have one NIB just sitting in my gun closet . $100 . I'm about 10min west of Rochelle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top