Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2009 5:30:21 PM EDT
I've only been to the show at Vets Memorial and it was pretty cool. Hows the show at Westland Mall? Worth the entry fee?
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 5:40:15 PM EDT
I'll be there.

Compared to the vets memorial, I think the one at westland mall is a little more crowded (less aisle space between tables), but otherwise pretty much the same vendors.

The last westland show I went to had less than a full complement of tables, but a year or two ago it seemed like the place was chock full.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 12:09:25 AM EDT
Oh shoot, I forgot that is this weekend, I will be there
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 11:30:15 AM EDT
I will be there Sat. morning. Don't really know what I'm looking for but I'm sure I'll find something to buy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:46:17 PM EDT
Goin as a consumer instead of a vendor this time.

Hope there are some dealios...LOL

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:38:25 PM EDT
I'll be there with some friends on Saturday. For the most part they always seem to have a good bunch of vendors. Last time I was there there was some very poor muzzle discipline on the part of one of the folks clearing the firearms and putting the wire ties in them. He dropped a hammer on a revolver in my direction before he check the chambers. ... Wasn't impressed so watch for that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:38:27 PM EDT
Will Sherluk be there? How is there stuff, good, bad, so so? Anyone have their number of web address?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:57:36 PM EDT
I don't know if sherluk will be there or not. They've been at the last two vets shows I've been to.

I've gotten an upper and a couple of lower parts kits (plus a few odd and end small parts from them).

The upper is okay, nothing special about it except that it has a totally unmarked barrel on it... gaging it - it's a 1 in 9 twist with a 223 chamber.

no problem with the LPKs I've gotten from them
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:31:51 PM EDT
I'll be there bright and early totin' a couple of overpriced AR's

...to go along with all the other overpriced AR's
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top