Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 9:36:06 AM EDT
I plan on going down.  DavidK is comming with.  Anyone else going?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to work, gonna sit this one, and all of them for this season out. DAMN work.

Batch114
CY6
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
FMD... Flamethrower.. Dale... I better see you guys there
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Not a chance of me making it.  I am having the slide on my XD Duracoated.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pink?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pink?

Actually OD.  The one I originally wanted was black and OD, but they didn't have one in stock, and since the finish on the XD sucks so bad and I know a guy who just was certified to do duracoat, I volunteered to be his first customer.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pink?

Actually OD.  The one I originally wanted was black and OD, but they didn't have one in stock, and since the finish on the XD sucks so bad and I know a guy who just was certified to do duracoat, I volunteered to be his first customer.

Just ribbing ya' man ;)

Questions:

#1 Where does this guy live?
#2 How much to do a Sig? I'd want the whole frame and slide done in OD.

Let me know.
-David

And when he could do it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pink?

Just ribbing ya' man ;)

Questions:

Let me know.
-David

And when he could do it.

The guy lives in Oshkosh, but he hasn't listed refinishing on his website yet.  I will post on hometown when he starts accepting more work.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pink?

Just ribbing ya' man ;)

Questions:

Let me know.
-David

And when he could do it.

The guy lives in Oshkosh, but he hasn't listed refinishing on his website yet.  I will post on hometown when he starts accepting more work.

Okay. Sounds great. I am calling dibs right now though ;) I need an OD sig. Bringing the XD duracoated to the shoot I hope?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I probably would but like a lot of us, I'll be here
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
As soon as my XD is done I will be shooting it.  Hopefully it will be done by the Shiocton shoot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
As soon as my XD is done I will be shooting it.  Hopefully it will be done by the Shiocton shoot.

Sounds good man! Wish me luck tomorrow ;)
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Dale,

I'm getting my Sig done same time as you by the same guy ;) I called to ask for pricing when he is up and running and said he could do it no problem since he was already doing yours.

Thanks man. I owe you. I was going to send it to someone until you informed me of him. Appreciate it man.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dale,

I'm getting my Sig done same time as you by the same guy ;) I called to ask for pricing when he is up and running and said he could do it no problem since he was already doing yours.

Thanks man. I owe you. I was going to send it to someone until you informed me of him. Appreciate it man.

I figured you would know who I was talking about, but I didn't want to let it be known publicly until he has pricing on his website.  Did he give you a time frame for completion?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dale,

I figured you would know who I was talking about, but I didn't want to let it be known publicly until he has pricing on his website.  Did he give you a time frame for completion?

No. Just said he was starting them next week. Sorry if you thought I was stepping on your toes ;) I didn't know it was him until I called him, and he said "I'm doing an XD slide in OD this next week, so it wont be a problem to add yours"

:)

I'm getting the frame and slide all OD on my Sig. Not sure on a price yet... hopefully it aint too bad, he seems reasonable though.

I made it clear that if he didn't want to do it, just say so, and he said no biggy because hes running OD. So just wanted to say thanks again, and sorry if you thought I was stepping your toes a bit.

Hopefully they'll both be done before shiocton I wanna show off an OD SIg :D

PS- He's a really nice guy!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dale,

No. Just said he was starting them next week. Sorry if you thought I was stepping on your toes ;) I didn't know it was him until I called him, and he said "I'm doing an XD slide in OD this next week, so it wont be a problem to add yours"

:)

I'm getting the frame and slide all OD on my Sig. Not sure on a price yet... hopefully it aint too bad, he seems reasonable though.

I made it clear that if he didn't want to do it, just say so, and he said no biggy because hes running OD. So just wanted to say thanks again, and sorry if you thought I was stepping your toes a bit.

Hopefully they'll both be done before shiocton I wanna show off an OD SIg :D

PS- He's a really nice guy!

No toes stepped on here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

PM you been kind of quite lately.
I also sent Chris email for range clean up date
So we can get it done.

Hows Will heard anything?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#17]
This has been the only season I've missed in three years.

Too busy working on a side project. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I can get a lot more done!

Av.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1  Much of the SEWI crew is taking a road trip tomorrow today.

I gotta get to bed.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I may stop in for coffee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top