Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 4:53:18 PM EDT
I will be there about 0900 and will be around until mid day, at least. Show is at the Civic Center Downtown ("downtown" that is a joke!!). I will have a POW/MIA shirt on and my black suspenders, I have REALLY LOOOOOONG hair for the moment. I am farming hair for Locks of Love, the kids can use the hair better than I can. Those of you with long hair should think about doing as I have done, it is a good feeling to help.

Tony G
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless they've moved it in the last week or so, the Civic Center is actually on the outskirts of the soutwestern section of town just off Main Ave.

Rick
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Correct Rick, I was just making fun of our Southron small towns. I grew up in a northern suburb of a major northern city and the town I was in was 3 times the size of Cullman. I wish I could have stayed in Alabama when I was small,

Tony G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top