Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2007 6:13:08 PM EDT
I am going to become a member tomorrow (been guests of others many times) and then blast a few hundred rounds, anyone else going?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Snow expected.

Can't make it - enjoy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Snow expected.

Can't make it - enjoy.

They never close for weather...correct?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Snow started too early and too much coming down, going to have to wait until 1-06-08 now :(

I have not shot a gun since with the exception of BB guns for like 3 months now.

http://www.davisshootingsports.com/index.htm in Goshen NY,lets you shoot rifles inside but it cost $22.50 an hour and no steel core ammo allowed.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
The Nassau County pistol range allows you to fire any gun inside.  The only rules are no military ammo, no jacketed ammo, and slugs only in shotguns.  For residents it's $7 for an hour.  The $7 really gets you in all day though, they'll only ask you to give up your spot if their is a line which I've never seen.  I think non-residents are about $15.  25 or 30 yards, I can't remember which.

Probably quite a drive for you though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#5]
FWIW, the day I joined it snowed... it was pretty cool, watching the snow fall through the trees, with the intermittent sounds of gunfire in the background :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top